Thursday, March 12, 2009

Panasonic announces DMP-BD60, DMP-BD80 and DMP-BD70V Blu-ray Players


Panasonic is on a roll here with a trio of Blu-ray players for the discerning consumer, and they consist of the DMP-BD60, DMP-BD80 and DMP-BD70V. Heck, the consumer electronics giant has even gone so far as to present the first Blu-ray-VHS dual player in the world. This is a stunning revelation (to me at least), as I thought that DVD-VHS combo players were about as far as VHS tapes would go, but to see a similar kind of backwards compatibility found in the most modern Blu-ray player? Just unbelievable, and I’m still suffering from bruises all over that I obtained while pinching myself. These three models will combine high quality images with enhanced networking functions, and they include VIERA Cast’s improved internet functionality that opens up a whole new door to Amazon VOD’s huge selection of titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment